Friday, August 30, 2013

Maintenance - so far, so good

Because I could not face Phase 2 again, I'm doing my best to stick to the maintenance plan as Haylie outlined it in her book and on her blog http://www.fastmetabolismdiet.com/phase-4-of-the-fast-metabolism-diet/. Same meals and snacks. Eat mostly like Phase 3 adding in all the foods from Phase 1 and Phase 2.

Since organic dairy is on the table again, I have had one ounce of cheese in the past week. Still looking forward to a caprese salad with fresh in-season tomatoes and basil and some fresh mozzarella.

Have not had caffeine - still love the smell of fresh coffee.

Last night I had one small piece of baklava and was grateful there was no more in the house. I would have eaten it.

Tomorrow night I am planning ahead for a special outing where I will have wine and probably a dessert. The food will probably contain things Haylie would not recommend. And I am going to enjoy myself and not feel guilty. Sunday morning, I will go back on Phase 4.

Gotta get back to drinking more water :)

No comments:

Post a Comment