Friday, August 16, 2013

Week 3, Phase 2 - Crash

I hit the wall yesterday. I forgot to mix my tuna up the night before and after a few bites I couldn't eat it. So I went hungry, which is a no-no because it sets your metabolism back to starvation/storage mode. I'm going to have to figure out something so that doesn't happen again.

I only have one more set of Phase 2 days. Only two more days of Phase 2... I can do it. I can do anything for two days.

My friend, Mary, who started a week before me will finish this weekend. Mary has said she will make some permanent changes in how she eats, including keeping the sprouted grain bread. (I remember when you had to go to the health food store to get it and now it's available at most grocery stores.)

I considered skipping Phase 2 next week and just going straight to Phase 3, which is the most like maintenance. Since starving does not help, it is more important to eat and keep eating to keep my metabolism from switching, right? As Haylie says "Diet = Did I Eat Today."

No comments:

Post a Comment