Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Week 3, Phase 2, Day 1

Down 15 pounds since I started!!!

I've got the rhythm now. I know when I can eat which fruits (and on Phase 2 only lemons and limes). I know which two days I dread (Phase 2) and how to keep eating the tuna. (I gave up on the egg whites.) The hemp protein for breakkie is tolerable if a bit gritty. And my hubby makes a delicious soup from pea protein we will have for dinner. So we are making it work.

My friend, Mary, who started a week before I did pointed out that the app highlights the days you did everything right. So far, I haven't got a single day when I did *everything* right. I missed a snack. I ate outside of the window. I didn't drink enough water. The list is endless and IT'S STILL WORKING!!! :-)

I doctored my tuna last night (enough for lunch and two snacks) with green onions, dill pickle relish, Bragg's aminos, and Emeril's (red and green). I brought celery sticks and red pepper slices and lemon slices for my water. I can face the day and tomorrow. It's only two days...

No comments:

Post a Comment