Friday, August 2, 2013

Week 1, Day 4, Phase 3, Day 1

Oh thank heavens! Some fat allowed. Actually, healthy fat is required at this stage. Every snack. Every meal. I like raw almond butter. I love avocados. Maybe I can make it for 28 days... I can do Phase 3. No problem.

I have not been hungry (except tonight when I was late getting home for dinner). The protein days I was so full there was no temptation to eat anything. Not even what I was supposed to eat.

A friend of mine volunteered that I could make lemonade in Phase 2 - lemons and limes are the only fruits allowed. And stevia or zylitol are allowed, Voila! Lemonade. She even suggested freezing it to take to work - bless her!

So now I just have to figure out how to make it through Phase 2, three more times...

No comments:

Post a Comment