Friday, August 9, 2013

Week 2, Phase 3, Day 1

Ahhhhh. The weekend at last! And the menu is (somewhat) less restrictive. I am grateful it changes every couple days and so glad I made it through Phase 2 (again). The app is the way to go to make sure you eat according to phase.

I'll admit to wanting to snatch the homemade ice cream sandwich away from the woman in the elevator yesterday, but it was Phase 2, which is tough.

I have lost about 10 pounds since I started, which makes me a happy camper. Today, I was able to have fresh blueberries and raspberries, shrimp cocktail, hummus, almond butter, and I haven't even had dinner yet.

Even though I have more than 60 pounds to lose, my goal is to get through 28 days and see where I am. If I think I can stand to do it for longer, I will re-evaluate. If not, I will make some careful considerations about what I let back into my diet.

I'd like to have sweet corn for dinner once while it's local and in season, which gives me until Labor Day. I'll probably continue to avoid wheat. I like butter and cheese and I miss them, so I will likely add them back in moderation (and only organic versions). Wine tastes so good and Haylie tells you the ways to compensate so the alcohol doesn't completely derail your liver. So, we'll see where I am in two more weeks.


No comments:

Post a Comment